Laman Utama

15 Julai, 2011

My deepest and fullest sense of appreciation to the Chairman and the Organising Committee

Sent: Sunday, 10 July 2011, 22:18

I personally want to extend my sincere appreciation to the Chairman and the Organising Committee for all the hard work organising the "Sambutan 50 Yop dan Pelancaran Kosec".
 
I must mention all the names that are involved and if I dont do that, I am doing great injustice to all them for all their sincere hard work.
 
To :-
 
Hj Mohd Faisal, Hj Mohd Azlin, Hasni, Kamal Fazuli, Haromaini, Mohd Radzif, Kamaruzaman, Hj Hishamuddin, Mohd Yasin alias LANUN, Abd Aziz, Mohd Dajwi, Abdul Latif, Hj Rusli, Hj Abdul Rahman, Aiznin Sairi, Bakar Jamili, Zubir, Mohd Zamzuri, Husni, Hayrol, Mahmuddin, Mohd Yusof, Khalid, Mior Mohd Helmi, Ridzuan B. Nasib, Amaludin Jamal,
 
To all of you, thank you very much for all your hard and undying work. You are fully appreciated and the Almighty God Allah will continue to bless you and all your family members.
 
My fullest appreciation to all who contributed food, gifts, cash in kind, again thank you very much.
 
Last year during the last reunion Balik Kuale, I experienced a kind of feelings that I never experience before in my whole entire life. Meeting up with friends that TIME has keep us apart for the last 30 years is really a wonderful feelings and experience. You have to be there for yourself to undertand what I am talking about. You will experience a very comfortable warm feeling, a very strong bond and a strong and tight hug that you never want to let go. Feelings will come and go but I can tell you that this feeling is here to stay for the rest of my life.
 
Last night was another memorable time. Let me just share something that is from my heart.
 
If I remember correctly, I really dont know bro Nordin (Polis Quarter) very well. I dont remember that I know him well or even feel close to him. Wow ! Wow ! and Wow ! again, when we meet each other on the registration counter, he said he is trying to visualise who I am and I said we dont know each other well and I just said my late father is the only chinese postman in Kuala Kangsar and immediately he gives me such a strong and tight hug and unwilling to let go. I really feel inside him that he is just like everyone of us and missing all our Clifford school friends. Honestly, my wife dont even hug me that hard and tight, hahhaha.
 
Bro Kamal Fazuli, you really been working very hard and I can see it from all the administration and all the paper work. It is never never easy to organise such a big and huge event and your hard and undying work really left a deep impression in my life.
 
Bro. Faisal did mentioned in his speech that most likely there wont be a reunion next year but I hope this will not stop us meeting together. I am sure this coming Hari Raya Puasa we all can meet up again in Rusli's Restaurant.
 
Lastly we dont really need 1Malaysia to unite us because all of us were already united in our heart and spirit and our soul 43 (forty-three) years ago and now we are seeing the fruit of our unity.
 
So please stay close and stay healthly.
 
Warmest Regards
 
Chai Yew Kong
10.15 pm
10/07/2011

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan