Laman Utama

15 Julai, 2011

Thanks for the Beautiful moment

Sent: Sunday, 10 July 2011, 17:23

Salam to all Cliffordians 73/78

    Thanks for the beautiful moment with all those beautiful people. We gathered in Kuale yesterday without being forced as we wanted to be with our friends of the yesteryears and at the same time to rekindle our friendship. As for my part, sorry if I was unable to approach all those present. It was a moment that we really wanted to say hello to all, with all of our heart to each and everyone, and the limited time didn't permit me to touch all of you. How I wish that time could standstill!
    I left is such a hurry, just informed a few, Usop, to move his car, Latif, as to mention something important and just phoned Khil as I left the gate of our Alma Mater. That is also the gate which I used to escape from classes or to have sumptiuous breakfast at Ghee Kheeng. It was rather a touching moment to glimpse those who still roared with laughters. I had to leave early as something important waiting for me to be around this morning.
    I couldn't bear saying "goodbye' till we meet again, to my beautiful Cliffordians, couldn't bear hugging Lapok, Man, Cif to mention a few. You are, all of us, at the right place, Dewan Hamdan that used to be our playground and watching "film show' during our Form One, the 8.00 o'clock show, Remember! and just imagine if I were to wave goodbye anf off again on the road to SP. t would be as if to repeat the same moment when I left the Form Six. Sorry!! I wasn't around during the Form Five Sayonara.
    Nin, wish you the best. Sometimes, we can never get all we want.
    Om Amir, nice movement of the 70's
    Zuli, I really salute
    Seli, thanks for the hospitality, anytime ant moment
    Good luck to all of us. I wish to thank those who put all the efforts to organise 50Yob. Till we meet again. Cliffordians 73/78. We all beautiful people

Salam Hormat
Yasin Ismail

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan