Laman Utama

17 Jun, 2012

[7378] HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Dear Friends & As Salam to ALL,

 

While I'm doing some stuff in my laptop this evening, my eldest son approached me and said let's go out for dinner tonight with the rest, 'my treat, he said. I asked him, 'what occasion?'. He replied, 'it's Father's Day and since Hariz(my 2nd son) is back for the weekend (UITM Shah Alam), let's have a good dinner outside. I reiterated that Father's Day is only tomorrow.

 

'Let's have an early one, after all Hariz is going back to Shah Alam tomorrow.' Which I readily agreed. To cut it short, it was a sumptuous dinner at The Chilli's KLCC, with all 5 of us, me and Yong with my 3 children and by the time we reached home, it was just past 11pm. I'm actually blessed with 2 sons, 24 and 22 years old respectively and a daughter just celebrated her 15th birthday last month, just thought of sharing. Wonderful, obedient and beautiful children gave by Allah to me and Yong.

 

Looking at my 3 grown up children just now, I reflected the times when they were at their tender age while growing up, and how I missed those times and moments. It's still very fresh in my mind and thoughts, the joy in their faces whenever I'm back from work, the carefree moments whenever we're on holidays, the happiness in their eyes whenever we're back to kampong for Hari Raya, with endless list which I dearly missed, those moments and times. Well, the truth is, me and my Yong missed the times when they were small.

 

So much so, without us realizing it, soon they will lead their own lives, settling down, having children like we did and by then if Allah allows us to see and share, we'll automatically get our Datukship. To Nora, Saadiah, Adlina, Che Mah, Sabby and the rest of our ladies friends, opah or nenek shall take precedent.

 

That's life, we aged and grew older as time passes us by, fatherhood/motherhood rules for now, in no time we're left to ourselves with children no longer in sight in our daily lives. I dread to endure and think of those moments, but that's the cycle of life awaiting us if we're still around at that time, Insyallah.

 

So, let's enjoy and appreciate the time we're having with our children and family today, they are actually our life and what we live for. At the same time, to this friendship, let's find the time whenever we have the opportunity to be together  and above all, let's ensure this friendship of ours continue to shine in days, months and years to come.

 

Happy Father's Day to all of you.

 

CPO  


 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan