Laman Utama

27 Mei, 2010

Friends .. (posted by Yuzlan)

From: Yus Yuz
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:45 AM
 
..........Salam to all my good 'Old' friends, may Allah bless all of us.
I remember some of you quite well, some a little and few I need time to recall.
Those I remembered well were the ones in the same class since the primary school til secondary.
Of course Rahman bcos he was one of the top students in school though he left earlier for Anderson
Though I really am amazed for Rahman coz he was with Clifford only during his primary years but yet he is one of the active
and dedicated member (maybe AJK kut) of this 'Circle'.
and I think those 6 years was very meaningful and that is why being part of the crew is always meaningful.
I conclude that
"The Ship is Enough for The Crew"

Thank you.
Yuzlan Yusoff
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan