Laman Utama

27 Mei, 2010

Fw: Friends .. (posted by Yasin)

Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:21 PM

 

Salam to all Cliffordians 73/78

 

    Never once in my life I had a dream that God will give a "second chance" to spark and to add more spice in my routine. Throughout all this while, life has been very predictable and "simple" to me. Yes, I am contented in what I have, as a loyal and faithful husband and a proud father of two girls who cheers and life, but to add headache most of the time as they are growing up with more "needs" than before.

    Before,wake up in the morning, heading to school and straight to my room, thinking of what happened yesterday or the day before, opened the "Buku Disiplin" looked out for the names and the person who, found guilty, will and justice has to be meted out, taking my long cane and splasssshhh..., then as usual sent to the counsellor.

    Then, as senior assistant, upon reaching school, switched on the pc to check the email from Edu. Department, read and reply... But It was before....

    Now, my life change for the better. I always start my day, thanking God that I'm alive and survive for another day and would eagerly looking forward for what's new on what's news. Thank you my dear friends. Life has never been the same, but with more excitement. 

    Now, after  I've settled with the emails from Edu. Depart., my breakfast will be the Cliffordians googlegroups. My moning has been added with fun, antics, jokes, thoughts, etc.

    Thanks Rahman, the linguist expert of Bahasa Kuale, the pekat accent and provocative joint recently by Chan, the imformative news from Azizul, saying hi by Aiznin, journey of life by Sham Gemuk, fatherly's advice by Mr Presidents Chee, latest update and nostalgic events by CPO, crazy words by Husni and Latif, tokok-tambah by Pa Idris, a man of courage by Ben and Zuli, retro songs by Zubir, harga minyak but never a facts by Noni, a once in a while priceless say by Jefry Faisal and many more of you guys here. What's a day to start and to end.....

    We pen our recollections of our childhoods, growing up in every corner of Kuale, the Royal town. The memories in Kuale, that taught us how to survive and till now we managed to put our lives on the right of what we think is right to lead our life to hereafter. Kuale has taught us to be more mature as we grow up . Now we, the Cliffordians are all over, .... as the lyric goes, " ...dari Perlis sampai ke Sabah, kita sudah berjaya.." Have we?

     I now know better the meaning of "friendship" . I've reinvent myself. Those who ever surf to "this" only know  and found out that "You have friendin us, the Cliffordians". After the Jan 9, I have brought myself to realise. I am more seasoned with confidence, and I learnt to respect true meaning of friendship after 31 years.

    So, my Cliffordians, coming this March 27, I hope to see more of us. We have important cause to share with all of you the the benefit of our Alma Mater, be it primary or secondary.

To Mior Puaat, Zamzuri Shuib,Kumaraguru, Imbarajan and the rest who were unable to be with us at Chandan Gallery, "Welcome on board.". God bless all of us.

 

Salam Hormat

Yasin Ismail

 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan