Laman Utama

10 Mac, 2011

Thanks for the comforting..... posted by Yasin & AizNin

Sent: Sat, 5 February, 2011 10:51:48
Subject: Re: [7378] Thanks for the comforting.....

Dear Aiznin, CPO and all my friends
Cliffordian 73/78

I read
I comprehend
and I take these words
as enrichment of life

I see the truth
no one can lie
the truth remains
and never die

I trust in you
even if you are not a scholar
but never you a swindler
cos you speak your mind
even never sound a rhyme
but it  is a hymm
to my soul and mind

Thank you
my dear friends
keep on pen
and I will tend
to your every line

Gunsmoke
Yasin Ismail


Sent: Saturday, 5 February 2011 10:34:42
Subject: Re: [7378] speaking French ...

Never asked for rose garden
Never did asked for undying love
What is gone is never mine
What is never mine is gone

SA Sulaiman ACIS
For God King and Country

On 05/02/2011, at 10:23 AM, Mohd Yasin Ismail <imohdyasin@yahoo.com> wrote:

Time to wave the day goodbye
I don't want to hear any lullaby
cos no one takes its cue
and the day is blues

Gunsmoke
Yasin Ismail


Sent: Saturday, 5 February 2011 10:12:47
Subject: Re: [7378] speaking French ...

Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
There's a place I dreamed off
Once in a lullaby

SA Sulaiman ACIS
For God King and Country



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan