Laman Utama

12 Oktober, 2010

And what I've learnt

Sent: Tue, 12 October, 2010 1:48:24

Life can be frightening, difficult, lonely and a very much complex experience. However, it is good to know that there is someone who watches over us and never leaves us in the best and  the worst of it all.

I say to myself, "Why worry when you can pray!" but have we done enough?............... and to be left alone and leaving everything we built and cared. Ohhhhh...I'm not sure if I can take it.

Seeing someone leaving us is something unbearable..... and what I've learnt after doing a lot of thinking, I choose instead to live each day to the fullest, confident that God holds me securely and safely in His hands. I will try not to drag the hurts and the angers of yesterday into a new day. God, lead me to the best of each passing day.

Yasin Ismail

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan