Laman Utama

09 Oktober, 2010

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED MY FRIEND

Sent: Sat, 9 October, 2010 10:30:58

Dear Friends and SALAM TO ALL,

 

A friend that always obliged and there for you in the name of friendship, that's Arwah Affandi Hashim to me and to all of you. I woke up this morning and my thoughts and moments went to him whom had left us as God may have loved him more. My association with him as a friend was way back after the 1st meet at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort and prior our 1st Reunion of friends at Chandan Gallery.

 

Wangsa Walk was the place the numerous meet we had, a dutiful father who sent and fetched his daughter either twice or 3 times in a week to the place for her Gym session. Irrespective of how small the company was, me and him, sometimes with Megat Fuzy, Mior Puaat in company too and spoke about all of us, the things that he did, such a creative person by nature and his love, passion for art.

 

You just name it too, whenever there's any meet and gathering that we had, he will always be there, Wangsa Walk, Restoren Sri Melayu, Chandan Gallery, MBK, Moh Terojah Lumut, Raya Gathering and many other small meets, he will be there clicking and snapping photos and posted them back to us and in his Facebook page. A friend who loved food, introduced me a restaurant which was very near to my office and served amongst the best curry, prawn mee in town taste quite similar the likes from Ipoh.

 

His home was quite near to my office and although I haven't been to his place but always meet up for a cup of coffee at Old Town Café. Had always been a Kampong Boy, inspired and planned to go back to his roots in Kuala Kangsar when the right moment came along. That's what he shared with me whenever we talked. My few last encounters with him was after Hari Raya, again meet up for coffee at our usual spot. I got to speak to his elder sister at PUSRAWI yesterday, and the sister kept mentioning to me that he was so engrossed about his school old boys and shared a lot of stories and vibes of all of us.

 

Unknowingly, the signed had showed especially when our President wrote a mail in the GG when he requested either me, Aiznin or Rahman make the arrangement to collect his hand-made pressed T-Shirt for Zamzuri being the 80,000 posted mails winner. I called him 3 days before his demise yesterday, and he just mentioned that I will bring it along for the 6/11 MAP meeting in Kuala. I mentioned to him by then, the 90,000 winner mails will surpassed. Obliging as he is, "I'll wait whoever will be the 90,000 posted winner and I'll get the right size before pressing it." That's the few lines of the conversation we had.

 

He was actually looking forward for the MAP meeting in Kuale next month. His masterpiece and now a collector items were all the T-Shirts pressed and designed by his two hands. The lucky ones who got it, Aiznin, Pa, Rahman, Uzai, Latip, can't remembered the other two and Zam which he haven't passed it to me yet shall remain as a good remembrance of him.

 

To those whom pay their last respects at PUSRAWI, the likes of Rahman, Arif Kati, Mior Puaat, Megat Fuzy, Khairul Umam, Mail Talang and the many during his burial at Enggor, Karai to name them, Ustaz Jamaluddin, Latip Karai, Seli, Duan Poly, meor Helmi, Nonie, VP Azlin, Jijul, Yasin, Usop, Chai YK, Chan, Lope, Khalid, Ajih, Muhaidi, Man Karman, Mat Zainudin Perabot, Duan Nasib, Ben, Zuli and the rest in attendance, we bid farewell to a great, true friend.

 

YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND DOA and we'll cherished all our moments and times together.

 

 

CPO.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan