Laman Utama

28 Oktober, 2010

IN ALL OF YOU I TRUST

Sent: Sat, 23 October, 2010 21:55:46

 

Dear Friends & SALAM ALL,

 

In no less than two Saturdays all of us will have the opportunity to meet again and I believe majority of you are looking forward for this moment. What makes it more special, this time around we will be meeting at a place where we began and started to rejuvenate our early adulthood life. A place called school where conformity ruled ; school uniforms, text, exercise books & other gadgets that we had along those days. Of course minus hand-phones, notebooks, I-Pads or MP3 unlike our kids now.

 

The time and moment where carefree is the vocabulary we carried with us once. Where the heavyweight of responsibility like we are now was never in the agenda at that time. Those days that had travelled over time and we dearly missed!

 

For many years whenever I'm back to the place I called my hometown, never once I ever stepped into the school boundaries that had shaped my life now. Never once too that I had my pool of old school friends joining in arms sneaked beside the stairways of the main building, entered into the classrooms, peeped into the school office or teachers room, walked and danced on the school field or even sat on the stool and benches where we used to have our meals at the canteen.

 

Come Saturday, 6th November 2010, we shall be there to experience those moments again. This time around for a different cause. A cause to shape our lives towards a more committed friendship endeavor. Hopefully towards a cause that we shall reap the benefits together, THE ESTABLISHMENT OF OUR OWN KOPERASI.

 

I expect all of you to be there in full force. I expect to see again all the familiar faces. In all of you I trust!

 

Regards & Wassallam

Hasni CPO


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan